Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
The Atlanta Falcons Football Club is accepting applications from self-starter sales account executives to work as a Seasonal Ticket Sales Representative beginning in February 2014. These seasonal positions will work an approximate work schedule of Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Ticket Sales Representatives will focus on selling 2014 season tickets. These opportunities pay an hourly wage plus commission.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT START BEING REVIEWED UNTIL MID-DECEMBER.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
(1) Selling 2014 ticket packages via telemarketing, electronic mail and face to face presentations.
(2) Work information booths at Falcons home games & various community events to help generate new leads.
(3) Perform basic office functions as needed and are expected to attain ticket sales goals using the training and tools that are provided.
(4) Contribute to organizing, segmenting, and reporting: calls, leads and sales to assist with database organization and telemarketing campaign.
On a day-to-day basis, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Proactively making outbound phone calls to individuals in the Atlanta metro area to sell Atlanta Falcons tickets utilizing leads provided
• Providing customer service to existing accounts and other Falcons fans
• Fielding incoming calls
The ideal candidate should be energetic, competitive, creative, a good listener, self-starting and committed to the team concept. Selected candidates will have demonstrated previous involvement in a wide range of activities or clubs. Recent completion of a college degree in Marketing, Sales or Sports Management preferred; strong communication skills are a necessity.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How did you hear about this job opportunity?
2. Can you work a schedule of Monday through Thursday (9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.) beginning in late Februrary 2014, including some Fridays and weekends?
3. Please describe your prior work, school or sports experiences that would contribute to your success in this position.
4. Do you live or have family in or around Atlanta?
Technical problems? Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ