Sales & Marketing: Client Relations/Customer Service
Senior Corporate Partnership Executive - Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC (Flowery Branch, Ge)
About the Atlanta Falcons
With a rich history since our inception in 1965, the Atlanta Falcons Football Club has evolved to become one of the National Football League’s premier teams on and off the field under current owner Arthur Blank’s leadership. We are part of the Blank Family of Businesses and share a strong organizational culture, rooted in our core values and lived through our associates. We play our home games at the Georgia Dome in downtown Atlanta, but construction is beginning on a new retractable roof stadium, opening for the 2017 season. The new facility will allow us to provide a world-class experience for fans, both on Falcons game days and for many other marquee events. Our headquarters and practice facilities are currently located on a 50-acre campus in Flowery Branch.
Atlanta MLS Team (a division of AMB Sports & Entertainment)
AMB Sports & Entertainment Group will field a Major League Soccer (MLS) expansion team in 2017. MLS, founded in 1996, is the top-flight professional soccer league in the United States. This will be the 22nd franchise for the league, which has a presence in major markets across the United States and Canada and plans to expand to 24 franchises by 2020.
The Atlanta Falcons and MLS Atlanta are seeking an innovative, driven, collaborative Senior Corporate Partnership Executive to join an integrated team serving a mix of brands, many of which are Fortune 500s. This is the evolution of the traditional Ad Agency’s Account Supervisor role. The Senior Corporate Partnership Executive will serve as the day-to-day lead, both internally and with our client partners on a select number of Atlanta Falcons and MLS Atlanta corporate partnerships. The ideal candidate has a passion for advertising and sponsorship, demonstrates strong communication skills and is highly organized/resourceful. Additional duties and required skills and attributes include but are not limited to the following:
- Solutions-oriented and open-minded. A steward of creative excellence.
- Anticipates and recognizes client needs through a clear understanding of the client’s business; understands and actively seeks integrated solutions to address them
- Embraces shifting circumstances and use those as opportunities to improve the team's offerings and the clients' processes. Remains flexible, calm, and focused in a dynamic environment.
- Helps foster growth for junior staffers encouraging them to be innovative
- Champions ‘inspiration’ both internally and client facing
- Ensures all executions are on-strategy and represent innovative and best in class
- Gets involved in and develops team initiatives, seeking new growth opportunities
- Initiates and maintains regular contact with clients and/or client’s agency, developing strong professional relationships. Leads and directs business review meetings with each partner on a regular basis. Communicates partnership benefits including deadlines, approval processes, specifications and other relevant logistics.
- Manages a diverse portfolio of partners and demonstrate insight and knowledge of clients’ businesses. Provides flawless client service including execution of promised deliverables, evaluation of up-sell opportunities, relationship building and entertaining, providing weekly and monthly program progress reports, suggesting value added enhancements to the sponsors. Works with internal and external parties, to execute partnership benefits and protect partner exclusivities.
- Consults regularly with manager to discuss opportunities and potential issues that impact the client’s business and client relationship. Manages the client expectations. Alerts supervisors of potential problems/opportunities on the account or within the agency team to assist in proactive management
- Audits client benefits and executes on a timely and effective basis
- Works closely with the Georgia Dome to monitor contractual obligations and exclusivity
- Creates and implements processes that foster and heighten efficiencies
- Actively participates in research design, analysis, and strategic development, supporting and learning from the account director
- Uses analysis and insight to drive decisions in a way that yields sustained, measurable results
- Updates CRM, as well as budget tracking and forecasting
- Develops and completes on-going ROI and trending documentation including end of year recaps
- Coordinates implementation of radio, OOH, television, social and internet media; including spots, billboards, features, banner advertisements and email distributions.
- Catalogs television, radio and signage affidavits
- Coordinates stadium advertising for all events to assure a consistent and clean stadium aesthetic
- Organizes production and installation of signage through multiple vendors and clients
- Coordinates logistics of all partner tickets, suites, tailgates, away game trips and special events
- Through strategic planning and assessment, develops complete activation platforms, leveraging Atlanta Falcons assets and delivering a client-focused solution
- Reviews promotional concepts, including evaluation and approval of promotional program, rules, artwork, and in-market supporting media. Coordinates all aspects of the aforementioned internally and with client
- Interprets and enforces the marketing guidelines and regulations of the National Football League
- Coordinates and implements all in-game benefits, including digital signage and on site promotions
- Possesses solid understanding of all marketing disciplines. Demonstrates an active interest in learning
- 7+ years of experience in an account management position. Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays. Falcons home games and events are mandatory.
- Leadership: Is a team player on and off the field.
- Initiative: Does more than is required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services, avoid problems, or develop entrepreneurial opportunities. Plans ahead for upcoming problems or opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- Cooperation: works well with others and willing to assist where needed; team player. Develop and maintain positive working relationships within the Falcons, creating a sense of collaboration.
- Self–Starter: ability to stay focused despite changing conditions and workload
- Attention to detail: accomplishes tasks thoroughly and efficiently
- Diplomacy with Urgency: demonstrates patience with clients while "keeping the trains running"
- Communication: ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively. Excellent client communication skills and confidence in leading activation based conversations
- Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality
- Interpersonal skills: remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Planning/organizing: prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Quality control: demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Adaptability: ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Dependability: consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Computer Savvy: excellent computer skills and learn new software as needed
- Business Knowledge: well versed in clients’ businesses, products, and goals in order to help define client objectives and provide actionable strategies to meet those objectives
- Industry Knowledge: working knowledge of consumer/cultural/category trends. Seeks out activation and new media marketing best practices in and outside of category