Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
The Corporate Partnership Executive works alongside the Sponsorship Sales Department in developing relationships with corporate marketing partners and executing their agreements. Additional duties include:
SERVICING CONTRACTS/ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
• Provide flawless client service including execution of promised deliverables, evaluation of up-sell opportunities, relationship building and entertaining, providing weekly and monthly program progress reports, suggesting value added enhancements to the sponsors.
• Manage the creation, implementation, strategic management and profitability of the Atlanta Falcons promotional programs and all activation with new and existing partners.
• Initiate and maintain regular contact with client and/or client’s agency, developing strong professional relationships. Leads and directs business review meetings with each partner on a regular basis.
• Responsible for communicating particulars of all partnership benefits including deadlines, approval processes, specs, and other relevant logistics.
• Audit client benefits and execute on a timely and effective basis.
• Work with internal and external parties, to execute partnership benefits and protect partner exclusivities.
• Analyze research findings and identifies activation concepts that align with the brand, support partners’ marketing objectives and drive business results.
• Responsible for the development and completion of on-going return on investment and trending documentation.
• Create proof of performance custom book for each partner
• Work closely with the Georgia Dome and third party events to monitor contractual obligations and exclusivity.
• Grow key strategic Falcons marketing partner relations to enhance branding, meet partner objectives, and increase revenue.
• Support renewal process for each partner contract and identifies/pursues additional revenue opportunities.
• Manage partner budgets for the Atlanta Falcons
• Update inventory spreadsheets.
• Communicate key issues internally via status reports and meeting updates.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Coordinate implementation of radio, television, social and internet media; including spots, billboards, features, banner ads, and email distributions.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, activation best practices and new media marketing efforts.
• Air Checks for Television and Radio
• Coordinate stadium advertising for all events to assure a consistent and clean look that portrays a first class stadium aesthetic.
• Communicate all signage needs and updates throughout the organization.
• Organize production and installation of signage through multiple vendors and client.
• Coordinate all partner season tickets, individual game tickets, suites, tailgates, away game trips, and special events.
• Organize and implement Atlanta Falcons partner trips and events. Duties to include, but are not limited to, arrangements for travel, hotel accommodations, transportation, entertainment and invitations.
• Design and implement monthly opportunities for business-to-business and networking forums.
• Develop creative, integrated and engaging promotions to present to partners.
• Manage existing benefits and/or identify incremental benefits, for use in in-market promotions.
• Through strategic planning and assessment, develop complete activation platforms, leveraging Atlanta Falcons assets and delivering a client-focused solution.
• Review promotional concepts, including evaluation and approval of promotional program, rules, artwork, and in-market supporting media. Coordinate all aspects of the aforementioned internally and with client.
• Interpret and enforce the marketing guidelines and regulations of the National Football League
• Coordinate mobile marketing team, traveling to appearances
• Coordinate and implement all in-game benefits, including video board features, ribbon board exposure, LED signage and game day sponsorships.
• Cataloging of television & radio affidavits as well as wing ad and LED logs
• College Degree (preferably in Marketing or Sports Management)
• 1-3 years of experience in a corporate partnership department with a team or agency
• Marketing and promotions planning background
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills
• Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects while working with many categories of clients.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and CRM.
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays. Attendance at Falcons home games and events are mandatory
• Cooperation: the individual works well with others and willing to assist where needed; team player.
• Self–Starter: the individual has the ability to stay focused despite changing conditions and workload.
• Attention to detail: the individual accomplishes tasks thoroughly and efficiently and has strong organizational skills.
• Communication: the individual has the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing; ability to converse effectively with CP staff, clients and internal departments.
• Problem Solving: the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
• Interpersonal skills: the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Planning/organizing: the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
• Quality control: the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability: the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Dependability: the individual is consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Computer Proficiency: the individual must have excellent computer skills and be able to learn new software as needed.
• Attitude: the individual must always be willing to put the client first and foremost with a positive and friendly customer service attitude.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What does teamwork mean to you?
2. How do you handle failure?
3. Describe a fruitful business relationship you have developed and what you personally did to develop that relationship.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ