Current available jobs in
Sales & Marketing:
Sales & Marketing: Client Relations/Customer Service
Corporate Partnership Executive - Atlanta Falcons (Flowery Branch, GA)
About the Atlanta Falcons
With a rich history since our inception in 1965, the Atlanta Falcons Football Club has evolved to become one of the National Football League’s premier teams on and off the field under current owner Arthur Blank’s leadership. We are part of the Blank Family of Businesses and share a strong organizational culture, rooted in our core values and lived through our associates. We play our home games at the Georgia Dome in downtown Atlanta, but construction is beginning on a new retractable roof stadium, opening for the 2017 season. The new facility will allow us to provide a world-class experience for fans, both on Falcons game days and for many other marquee events. Our headquarters and practice facilities are currently located on a 50-acre campus in Flowery Branch. We are proud to represent the city of Atlanta, with a thriving economy, especially in areas like media operations and information technology; a rich culture and arts scene; low cost of living; and plenty of green space to enjoy the great climate.
The Atlanta Falcons are seeking an innovative, driven, collaborative Corporate Partnership Executive to join an integrated team serving a mix of brands, many of which are Fortune 500s. This is the evolution of the traditional Ad Agency’s Account Supervisor role. The Corporate Partnership Executive will serve as the day-to-day lead, both internally and with our client partners on a select number of Atlanta Falcons corporate partnerships. The ideal candidate has a passion for advertising and sponsorship, demonstrates strong communication skills and is highly organized/resourceful. Additional duties and required skills and attributes include but are not limited to the following:
- Solutions-oriented and open-minded. A steward of creative excellence.
- Anticipates and recognizes client needs through a clear understanding of the client’s business; understands and actively seeks integrated solutions to address them
- Embraces shifting circumstances and use those as opportunities to improve the team's offerings and the clients' processes. Remains flexible, calm, and focused in a dynamic environment.
- Helps foster growth for junior staffers encouraging them to be innovative
- Champions ‘inspiration’ both internally and client facing
- Ensures all executions are on-strategy and represent innovative and best in class
- Gets involved in and develops team initiatives, seeking new growth opportunities
- Initiates and maintains regular contact with clients and/or client’s agency, developing strong professional relationships. Leads and directs business review meetings with each partner on a regular basis. Communicates partnership benefits including deadlines, approval processes, specifications and other relevant logistics.
- Manages a diverse portfolio of partners and demonstrate insight and knowledge of clients’ businesses. Provides flawless client service including execution of promised deliverables, evaluation of up-sell opportunities, relationship building and entertaining, providing weekly and monthly program progress reports, suggesting value added enhancements to the sponsors. Works with internal and external parties, to execute partnership benefits and protect partner exclusivities.
- Consults regularly with manager to discuss opportunities and potential issues that impact the client’s business and client relationship. Manages the client expectations. Alerts supervisors of potential problems/opportunities on the account or within the agency team to assist in proactive management
- Audits client benefits and executes on a timely and effective basis
- Works closely with the Georgia Dome to monitor contractual obligations and exclusivity
- Creates and implements processes that foster and heighten efficiencies
- Actively participates in research design, analysis, and strategic development, supporting and learning from the account director
- Uses analysis and insight to drive decisions in a way that yields sustained, measurable results
- Updates CRM, as well as budget tracking and forecasting
- Develops and completes on-going ROI and trending documentation including end of year recaps
- Coordinates implementation of radio, OOH, television, social and internet media; including spots, billboards, features, banner advertisements and email distributions.
- Catalogs television, radio and signage affidavits
- Coordinates stadium advertising for all events to assure a consistent and clean stadium aesthetic
- Organizes production and installation of signage through multiple vendors and clients
- Coordinates logistics of all partner tickets, suites, tailgates, away game trips and special events
- Through strategic planning and assessment, develops complete activation platforms, leveraging Atlanta Falcons assets and delivering a client-focused solution
- Reviews promotional concepts, including evaluation and approval of promotional program, rules, artwork, and in-market supporting media. Coordinates all aspects of the aforementioned internally and with client
- Interprets and enforces the marketing guidelines and regulations of the National Football League
- Coordinates and implements all in-game benefits, including digital signage and on site promotions
- Possesses solid understanding of all marketing disciplines. Demonstrates an active interest in learning
- 5-7 years of experience in an account management position. Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays. Falcons home games and events are mandatory.
- Leadership: Is a team player on and off the field.
- Initiative: Does more than is required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services, avoid problems, or develop entrepreneurial opportunities. Plans ahead for upcoming problems or opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- Cooperation: works well with others and willing to assist where needed; team player. Develop and maintain positive working relationships within the Falcons, creating a sense of collaboration.
- Self–Starter: ability to stay focused despite changing conditions and workload
- Attention to detail: accomplishes tasks thoroughly and efficiently
- Diplomacy with Urgency: demonstrates patience with clients while "keeping the trains running"
- Communication: ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively. Excellent client communication skills and confidence in leading activation based conversations
- Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality
- Interpersonal skills: remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Planning/organizing: prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Quality control: demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Adaptability: ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Dependability: consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Computer Savvy: excellent computer skills and learn new software as needed
- Business Knowledge: well versed in clients’ businesses, products, and goals in order to help define client objectives and provide actionable strategies to meet those objectives
- Industry Knowledge: working knowledge of consumer/cultural/category trends. Seeks out activation and new media marketing best practices in and outside of category
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How does this position fit into your short and long term career goals?
2. What, in your opinion, are the key ingredients in guiding and maintaining successful business relationships? Give examples of how you made these work for you.
3. Describe a specific time when you exceeded the expectations of a customer.
Apply for this position
Go back job listings
Sales & Marketing: Premium/Suite Sales
Sales Consultant—New Atlanta Stadium—Future Home of the Atlanta Falcons - Legends Global Sales (Atlanta, GA)
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
The Project: Legends Global Sales has teamed up with the Georgia World Congress Center Authority and the Atlanta Falcons to help design and sell the future home of the Falcons that’s set to open in 2017. The 1.8 million square foot, nearly 72,000 seat venue will become the iconic downtown symbol for the city of Atlanta. If you have the passion and dedication to be a part of the premier new stadium project in all of sports, learn more below:
Job Overview: The Sales Consultant is primarily responsible for selling new stadium personal seat licenses (PSLs) and other premium inventory for the new Atlanta Stadium. The Sales Consultant should be a professional, self-motivated, positive individual. The Sales Consultant will work under the guidance of the Vice President of Sales & Service, the Director of Sales and a Sales Manager in a team-first fast paced sales environment.
- This position will be focused on prospecting new business, appointment setting, executing face-to-face sales presentations and closing sales
- Set and conduct out of the office sales appointments throughout the metro Atlanta area
- Effectively manage a large number of season ticket holder accounts relocating their seat(s) from the Georgia Dome to the new stadium.
- The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls and appointments), appointment goals, and closed sales and revenue goals.
- Due to the nature of this project, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and game days.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years of prior sports sales/industry or equivalent sales experience is preferred
- Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills in order to effectively manage a large volume of accounts
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Candidate should possess both the personal and communication skills to conduct face-to-face presentations.
- Candidate should possess the confidence, knowledge and experience to conduct meetings with c-level business executives
- Candidate must possess highly professional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous working experience with Microsoft CRM/KORE or Archtics is a plus
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
Note: This position was originally posted on the Legends employment site.
To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please
click here to apply for this job on the Legends employment site.
Go back job listings